Monday, January 4, 2010

finally I figure out my favorite food


For all this time, I don't know what to say every time someone asks me, "What's your favorite food?" I can only say, anything but seafood.

But after contemplating for a while (which is a little "too much", considering that I only contemplate something as simple as my favorite food), I figure out what they are.

Here's the list.

Top 3 favorite meat:
1. Chicken
2. Beef
3. Chicken (I know. I just love chicken)

Top 3 favorite cereal:
1. Honey Stars
2. Coco Crunch
3. Corn Flakes (but if there's anything else with fruit flavor, I'd go for it)

Top 3 favorite dish:
1. Nasi uduk dan kuning
2. Gado-gado
3. I fu mie ayam

Top 3 favorite junk food:
1. KFC
2. McD
3. Burger King

Top 3 favorite Japanese food:
1. Chicken Teriyaki
2. Chiken Yakiniku
3. Beef Teriyaki

Top 3 favorite Italian food:
1. Spaghetti
2. Pizza
3. Fussilli (how do I spell it right??)

umm, still contemplating.. so this list is going to grow..



No comments:

Post a Comment